by Julia Quinn
1. Annabel Winslow needs to marry for money.
2. Her family has found her a potential husband.
3. Unfortunately, Lord Newbury is old and fat and possesses a quick temper.
4. Needless to say, Annabel is repulsed by the idea of marrying him.
5. Annabel meets Sebastian Grey, who is young, handsome, and quite randy.
6. Sebastian is also Newbury’s nephew.
7. Unfortunately, Sebastian doesn’t have the fortune of his uncle.
8. Annabel is faced with a dilemma.
9. Nephew and uncle will clash over the fair (and lush) Annabel.
10. True love will prevail.