Tuesday, June 07, 2011

All My Life: A Memoir

by Susan Lucci with Laura Morton

I was a year old when Susan Lucci started her career on All My Children. Pine Valley was never the same after Erica Kane arrived. She took the town by storm!

Oft nominated for the daytime Emmy, Lucci has dominated daytime television for 40 years. Her character, Erica Kane, is a driving force: beautiful, powerful, talented, and full of passion.

Lucci, like Erica Kane, is full of passion and talent and beauty. Unlike Erica, she has been married only once (and still is) and is the loving mother of two and a very proud grandmother.

My impression of Ms. Lucci? Gracious, humble, and lovely. I enjoyed reading this memoir because I was an AMC devotee, and a huge fan of Erica Kane. I was happy to discover that Lucci is as fabulous as I’d hoped she would be.

5/23/11

No comments: